Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rug



Rug is a slang word for a toupee which is a partial wig usually worn by a balding man.



Hugh Laurie before and after the rug.







RUG
a floor covering, smaller than a carpet and made of thick wool or of other material, such as an animal skin

 Azerbaijan Rugs

Azerbaijan, a Eurasia country bordered with Russia, Armenia and Iran. Since ancient times Azerbaijan has been known as a center  of a large variety of crafts. Carpey weaving in Azerbaijan dates as far back as to the 2nd millennium BC. Carpet making was ranked amongst one of the most essential arts. It was highly valued by the heads of states, and the gifted weavers were glorified by the greatest poets.

RUG
a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. 

 
Blooming Floor Rug

 Fun Rug
                                                                                                          
   
 
 Modern Contemporary Rug
  

 
RUG

2 comments:

  1. I cant see the pictures on my phone so I shall return later after I try and kick Son of his computer, I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never new Hugh Laurie wore a rug !

    I want one of those big flower rugs :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...